United Kingdom gas leak

No further information immediately available.


Published Monday, December 31, 2018

Paramedics treated 13 people after a gas leak at a hotel's swimming pool.

Three fire crews and South East Coast Ambulance Service's hazardous area response team were called to the Ashford International Hotel, in Simone Weil Avenue, just after 3pm.

Crews wearing breathing apparatus and gas-tight suits carried out a search and made the scene safe while 13 people who presented themselves for assessment were treated.

They left the scene just after 4.30pm. The fire service is now working with Public Health England and the local authority, Ashford Borough Council to determine the circumstances of the incident.
Source: DORRIS

United Kingdom gas leak Facts

Power: 0
Affected Area: 1 km.
Alert Level: Green
Category: CBRNE
Response: Avoid
Severity: Minor
Urgency: Immediate
Certainty: Observed

Injured: 13

DORRIS Mobile App
Be the first to know when something is happening in your area!